(1+5) Little Boo & Pie – my friend Martha runs this etsy shop and sent over this handmade dress + headbands that she made for Scarlette out of vintage fabric. I am so in love with them. And Scarlette is c.r.a.z.y. for the headbands. You know that girl likes her a good headband. Her shop is full of beautifully crafted dresses, skirts and accessories that are totally unique AND adorable. But seriously, the headbands. I don’t think there’s been a day Scarlette hasn’t worn one of those headbands since we got them!
You can take 15% off of your order in July with the code save15
(3) DaySpring is one of my favorite faith-based sites – you probably know that since I buy most of my gifts from them. You can read my review about the different home decor/products I have here + enter to win a $50 gift card to DaySpring.com!
And what’s even better is you can use the code JOY2012 to take 25% off your entire purchase + they have free shipping on orders of $50 or more. You can pretty much knock out all of your Christmas shopping with them right now.
(4) CatShy Crafts is a sweet etsy shop run by my talented friend Cathy that features hand-embroidered hoop art with felt applique. The one that says “HEY GIRL” totally cracks me up but I have my eye on one of these little personalized banners with Scarlette’s name on it! I also am in love with her felt flowers. Awesome teacher gifts (love the one with the apple) or as a wedding present with an embroidered wedding date!
Use code KASAVE15 for 15% off!
(5) Baby Bird & Bub Bub is an etsy shop run by my friend Kristina filled with sweet, whimsical art prints for your child’s nursery, bedroom or playroom. I have that Dream Big print framed in our house but there are a ton of cute prints to choose from and you can have yours personalized with your child’s name! A personalized print in an IKEA frame equals a really cute + affordable baby shower gift!
You can use the code 15OFF to save 15% on your order!
(I have totally talented friends, right?!)
- Lifeway is re-releasing the book Letting Go Of Perfect by Amy E. Spiegal, which you can read a synopsis of here
- Click HERE to read one of my favorite posts from my friend Brittney about her family, the military and Tim McGraw (warning: it will totally make you tear up)
- BlogHer & Symantec are giving away a Samsung Galaxy Android Tablet – click HERE to enter!
- Comment #140 Leslie W is the winner of the $100 Target gift card! Congrats Leslie! Check your email! (note: the winner was selected at random by the sweepstakes team at BlogHer, I just notify the winner!)
- Sponsor spaces are currently full but you can snag a space for next month here or contact me for info!