Between hyperemesis, placenta previa and pre-term labor I spent almost six months altogether confined to the bed this past year. In college I was all “A great job would be one where I never had to get out of this bed.” By the second month of being ordered to total bedrest I was all “Sweet mother of pearl all I want is to get out of this bed!”
Home delivery of grocery and household items basically became my go-to out of necessity and now that I have a newborn I’m like “yes, please just deliver all the things to my front door.” Because have you read my Facebook posts about attempting to take two children to the grocery store? It is a thing that I have not mastered.
I’ve been using Grove Collaborative forever (they used to be known as ePantry) and they are my favorite delivery service. I’ve tried out a bunch but they have the best customer service, I love their commitment to carbon offset their deliveries, and they just have really good prices on a wide range of my favorite natural products for the home.
Plus, they have a referral program, so you can share with your friends and earn $10 in shopping credit, which buys a lot of bath and body products. I am all about the places with referral credit. And they almost always have fun bonuses – like this fantastic, FREE Caldrea set that they are letting me share with y’all this week!
Caldrea is the fancy line from Mrs. Meyers. They smell fantastic and each scent is made with natural ingredients and essential oils. This set is usually $32, which is a bit over my normal budget for cleaning products, so scoring it for free with your first Grove Collab order is a total steal. I’ve always loved the Caldrea hand soap and lotion sets so I ordered the Pear Blossom Agave set for myself when I placed my Grove order this month, which was full of paper towels and body wash on account of how Scarlette used my ENTIRE BRAND NEW BOTTLE to wash her barbie dolls. Their hair will never recover.
Here’s what you get for free, in your choice of scent!
- Caldrea Countertop Spray
- Caldrea Dish Soap
- Be Good Bamboo Dish Brush
- Free Shipping
You can choose from sea salt neroli, tangelo palm frond, pear agave blossom or ginger pomelo. The pear blossom is more floral than fruity and I like the sea salt neroli the best, it’s sort of beachy for summer time. The bonus of this little gift is that I have wiped down my bathroom counters every single day because it smells so good. And okay, maybe you’re the sort of person who wipes down their bathroom counters every day anyway because CLEANLINESS but I am still staggering around in a baby-induced haze around here. I need incentive to muster up the energy to wipe toothpaste off the sink, is what I’m saying.
The set also includes the Grove Collaborative Be Good dish brush which is made of earth-friendly bamboo and BPAfree recycled plastic. We had this brush before I ordered the set and I like it because it doesn’t scratch my stainless pots and it has a lip that works great on my stoneware (because I can never find those little square scrapers that come with them.) Plus, I just bought myself an Instant Pot so this is about to see some good use, y’all.
If you’re new to Grove Collaborative, you’ll get this set FREE + free shipping when you order here and spend $20. (If you’re already hooked on Grove, like me, you’ll get a free Grove Collaborative Be Good dish brush when you use this link.)
Want to get your Caldrea set and see for yourself why I love Grove? Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up through my referral link here! You’ll receive the Caldrea set for free when you sign up!
2. Answer a few quick questions about your family and your cleaning habits. This takes about 30 seconds and Grove Collab uses your responses to customize your first basket. You’re not stuck with these choices, it will just provide you with some options and once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize the basket of products to suit your needs by adding or removing items. I usually change my basket each month based on our needs. Like how this month it’s full of body wash 😉
3. Add your favorite products (to receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20.) My favorite splurge is the lemon verbena Grove Collection soy candle but you can easily meet the minimum with household or bath & body items you need to stock up on, like paper towels and cleaners and even razors. OR ENTIRE BOTTLES OF BODY WASH. I’m not bitter.
4. Click finish to pay and place your order and wait for it to arrive on your doorstep while you snuggle in bed with your newborn. I mean, that’s what I’m doing. Okay, and I also might be taking pretty pictures of my new Caldrea set for instagram. HASHTAG THAT’S HOW WE DO.
Disclosure: this post includes my referral links but is not sponsored, I just use Grove Pantry in our daily life and was happy to get to share the free offer with y’all!